Wow.. first journal in 5 years...
Meme first done by ctrl-G~ [link]
"Greetings Milizians. Completing the below meme will earn members +100 MT per character. A character can only answer these questions once.
This is just a meme for fun so nothing your character says is known to anyone else in canon! Please post this as a dA journal and link your journal here in the stash doc.
1) As your Milizia character, answer these questions from their POV.
2) You can add commentary, but put them in brackets.
3) Deadline for answering all the questions is April 27th.
1) Pick any OC, get into character, and answer these questions from their POV.
2) You can add commentary, but put them in brackets.
3) No liars/lies allowed; only truth.
4) Yes, you can do this more that once.
5) Have fun!]]
[Lucien is still developing in my mind... so I feel as if answers would change as I further develop him. However, at the moment, I think this is how he would answer.
After finishing, I realized he must be boring to talk to... since he doesn't talk much without a good prompt...]
/Smiling, Lucien looks towards the interviewer.
1. What is your real name?
Lucien Gabriel Reiter. Real? Versus fake? Strange. If I had a fake name, what would it be? Perhaps...
2. What is your surname?
...Reiter. Did I not just state it?
3. What are your three most popular nicknames?
... I do not have popular nicknames. My sister calls me Luc or Lien, however I prefer Lucien from everybody else, please. There were some names when I was younger, but let's keep that hidden.
4. What is your favorite color?
Favorite color? Perhaps blue. All colors are beautiful in their own way. Is blue an acceptable answer? Do they want a specific shade? If so, what should I choose? Peacock blue is vibrant and rich, sky blue...
[Okay, I think it's orange, but he hasn't observed enough about that aspect of himself. No, he does not think that favorite foods being orange = favorite color being orange. 'Cause he's weird (answer to all inconsistencies)]
5. What is your favorite animal?
I do not have a favorite, but off the top of my head, I say that I like swans. What animals do I like? Never really decided. I do like cats, but what does "favorite animal" mean? To look at? To own?
6. What [nationality] are you?
My ancestors were Norwegian and Austrian. However, I am a citizen of America and Austria. Nationality, ethnicity, cultural-background... interesting that they do not mean the same thing, this is maybe because...
7. What is your favorite song?
I cannot choose a favorite. However, one I have fond memories of is Pachelbel's Canon, which my mother loved. The Vienna Boy's Choir version is beautiful, I would love to hear them sing live in Vienna. I should look into that, perhaps uncle... Uncle, I wonder how he's doing...
8. What is your favorite band?
I tend to listen to many different musicians, not really to one in particular. What band is popular nowadays? What does Malena listen to?
9. What is your favorite TV station?
I do not often watch TV. If I were to, any channel could be fascinating. I could learn things from any channel, even those local bulletin ones.
10. What is your favorite pastime?
Thinking? Reflecting? Would these be considered pastimes?
11. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I may be considered grown by some... Well, I am still unsure of where I want my path to go. I just want a career when I can use my observational skills in prevention of any harmful incidents.
12. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were 4-7 years old?
Four to seven? /Still smiling, but slightly furrows brow, remembering/ I may have considered doctor because of my parents. Is that right? Although, I think I considered many many occupations other than that as well.
13. Time to get more wacko and personal… are you intimidated?
Of what? Intimidated? ... I speculate that to be asked wacko and personal questions may be seen as intimidating. Wacko, funny sounding word. The root would be...
14. Who do you have a crush on / who are you in a relationship with?
15. Are you cheating?
No. I assume this is referring to cheating in relationships. However, seeing that I am not in one, how can I be? If I was not in a relationship, but was cheating, wouldn't that cheating become the relationship?...
16. Have you ever cheated on someone before?
No. Why are they so concerned with me cheating? To investigate my character. If I lied and said yes, would they know? What would that say about my character? ...
17. Do you drink often?
I do not consume alcohol often, although I enjoy sipping various kinds to see how they taste. Again, assuming alcohol, because water is necessary so that should be given...
18. Do you smoke often?
I have never smoked. They must surely be aware what smoking does to a human body
19. What is your addiction? We know you have at least one.
Let's see, an addiction? Questions? Do you? Interesting, now how would you know? I look like someone who does, or they think that everyone has at least one?
20. What is your naughtiest/dirtiest habit?
I sometimes leave my worn clothes on the floor until it becomes inevitable for me to clean. Naturally, since I am rooming with another, I am more cautious. No answer comes up to what they're implying, so I'll just take it another way.
21. What's your sex life like?
Not interesting. Oh, an "intimidating" question.
22. Have you had a recurring dream before? If so, what was it about? Explain.
Perhaps about my past... my parents... Don't want to dwell too long on them... it can get a bit painful.
23. What was the last dream [you can remember] about?
Last night, my dream involved stars, incredible fantastical plants, and cows. Please do not ask, I also do not know. What is there to know? My unconscious mind must have picked these up to sort through. Now, when did I think about cows yesterday...
24. Tell me something that could make you smile without fail.
Well, a someone would be my sister. /Corners of mouth goes up a slight bit more/ *Memories with Malena*
25. What is your favorite thing to drink?
Tea, water. Favorite... what makes me happy to drink... nothing in particular makes me incredibly joyful, but I do enjoy tea...
26. What is your master goal in life?
To see my sister attain a happy life. To be useful and help decrease casualties and deaths. Master...
27. What is your most recent wish?
Books. I wish I had that book and that one and...
28. If you could accomplish one thing for yourself or someone else, anything at all, what would it be?
A happy life for my sister.
29. Tell me something that desire that you can't accomplish by yourself; something that someone else has to do for you....something that desire that...?
In all honesty, I would like to think that there is something that I can accomplish entirely by myself, but that is not true. I think that in all things, people will be involved. Perhaps they may not be thinking, 'This is for him,' but in the end, it is. People exist together, even if someone does something "entirely by him/herself," if you investigate, you will find that is false. Perhaps he/she buys material, did she produce that? If he/she did, then from what? Where did that what come from? There may be a few exceptions, people stranded... but those are deviants... Or does this question ignore the people who unintentionally does things for you?...
30. What is your worst weakness?
I am told by my sister that my music skills are lacking. She said they were beyond non-existent, but how could that be? Be beyond not existing?
31. What is your worst fear?
32. Name off five traits of your dream boy/girl.
Kind. Honest. Loyal. Thoughtful... Anyone who will complement me and love my family and me. I do not imagine I'll ever find anyone...
33. What is your idea of the best day ever?
Generally, any day where I experience and learn something new as well as spend time with my sister... basically every day. More specifically, something like this: Waking up early and watching the sunrise with a cup of tea. Reading the newspaper and eating breakfast, going to lessons, exploring the outdoors/greenhouse/library, reading books, listening to music, communicating with Malena, exploring and recording different thoughts...
34. Who is your best friend?
Best friend? I cannot exactly identify one. Do I have any close friends? Well there are those guys that I've known since childhood...
35. Who is your worst enemy?
No person. Perhaps human selfishness. Ah, a beautiful question. *Mind runs off*
36. Describe to me your most prized possession.
/Slight pause, still caught up in his head/ Oh, I apologize. I have several, but I will settle with this earring I am wearing now. Mother... father... Malena...
37. If you could make peace / friends with anyone right now, who would they be?
I do not believe that I have anyone that I have to make peace with right now. Make friends? Well, everyone in Milizia seems interesting, but perhaps with either the headmaster, a commander, an officer, or fellow intel member. I feel that I could learn a lot from them.
38. The Headmaster announces that the world will come to an end at midnight of the next day, and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Who would you want to spend the last day of humanity with, and what would you do?
If I can spend it with anyone, then my sister. However, if I cannot, perhaps anyone from #37 so I can spend my moments learning something fascinating. Activity can be anything. I would also be satisfied studying the different thoughts on the end of the world in the greenhouse... I wonder in what way the world would come to an end...
39. What is the one thing you desire above all else as of today?
Perhaps I should get a close friend. It would be an interesting/educational experience...
40. The delivery man leaves a box on your door when you aren't expecting any packages. You open it to find a fancy glass bottle that resembles something between women's perfume and a wine bottle; the label reads "SHALTEIR's Love Liquid." Who do you test it on and how do you sneak it to them?
I would investigate who sent it and, if it was a mistake, then send it back. Then perhaps order my own if the ingredients sound reasonable and worth experimenting with. Do they have other products? Have they published papers on their results? Yet who could I use as test subjects? I would use myself, but then I could not observe myself clearly.
41. You lover / best friend is announced dead via suicide. How do you react?
... I would not know how to react. I think I would try to reason out why and how it could have been prevented but never reach an satisfying answer. Is it better to just not have a lover or best friend then?
42. You were walking alone through your department come 11:24pm at night when out of the blue you get tackled from behind. What is your next move?
Attempt to apprehend him/her but prioritize recognizing him/her. Then act accordingly. Get tackled in the Intel department? By who? Why?...
43. You're having a movie-at-home date tonight. When you go to blockbuster, what are your top three movie options that you and your date would probably enjoy?
I have absolutely no idea. All films can be educational. Movies with beautifully conveyed messages are best. Also, movies that push you to think. Or anything my said date would like. Unbelievably, all that comes to mind right now is Inception...
44. Back to reality… who are you the angriest at?
No one. Anger. ...
45. What was the scariest moment of your life?
I would rather not say, if that is okay.*Memories*
46. What was the best moment of your life?
One of the best was my sister's graduation.
47. What was the worst moment of your life?
The same as #46.
48. What was the saddest moment of your life?
The same as #46.
49. How do you think you'll die / how did you die?
Unknown. Too many possibilities exist to list. No one knows...
50. What is your "theme song" – in your opinion, a friend's opinion, or your creators?
You will have to ask my "creator."
[Uhhh I do not listen to a wide variety of music... If you noticed the answers to the music-questions, they're not very clear. Thus I have NO IDEA what his theme song is, though I wish I did. I just spent about an hour listening to different music... but for now let's say this [link]
but he's not Asian... I AM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS. People who know more music, please help me /headinhands]
OTL done... so. long...